Sunday, July 09, 2006

This is not a real post, just a quick update on things. First, in case I lose my piece of paper, the following four topics will be covered in the future:
-Driving
-Videogame Violence
-Religion (again!?!?)
-Talk Radio (liberal & conservative)
Unless I decide I don't really care about any of those subjects. If that happens, then I won't write about them.

Next, we're moving into a new house on Saturday, one which isn't real cheap, but has enough room for us to get a weight bench and like a pool or ping pong table. Note: if we get a ping pong table, it will be used for ping pong, and not beer pong. Second note: our garage will be used for cars and random crap, not beer pong.

Next next, I applied for a job as an editor in Loveland for some publishing company. That would be nice.

Next^3, I was going through my room throwing away things that I don't need so I don't have to move them, and I found lots of pictures and notes from Trista. I looked at them all and read them all and it was such a weird feeling. So weird. But it does really show how feelings can fade and totally change over time (on something I saw on the internet, Trista had answered a question "Who was the last person who wrote a poem for you?" and the answer was "Adam, though I'd rather remember Christian." Going from promises of love forever to a vague dislike in one short year. Amazing. Those notes and most of thiose pictures are now in the trash, not because of any negative feelings about the whole experience, but because I don't need those anymore. The memories that I need, both good and bad, are in my head. The physical artifacts are just strange reminders of a time long long ago in the year 2001.

Leslie and I, on the other hand, are doing quite well. Quite well indeed.

If there's anything else you want to know just ask. Otherwise prepare for more vaguely leftist, vaguely political ramblings in the near or not so near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment