Sunday, September 25, 2005

Alright, stop your clamoring, here's an update. Today I was in the park after riding my bike all the way to Laporte accidentally and getting lost and using the old "mountains are to the west" trick to get back into Fort Collins. This guy is walking a pig on a leash, right, and he's trying to pick up girls with it. It was either working, because these girls were standing there talking to him for a while, or it wasn't, because they then left and sat down at another spot not too far away. Alls I know is, I spent the time thinking "How am I supposed to compete with a guy walking a fucking pig?" Seriously. That's like not even fair, he should be fined or something. Not that I was trying to compete, I was trying to read Libra (which, by the way, would mean "book" in spanish if it was a feminine noun, and I'm sure there's some deeper meaning there), but still, that's just cheating. That's grabbing money out of the bank when the other player's rolling the dice. What a jerk.

I think this past weekend (aside from today, which was kind of lame) was the most fun I've had in a while. Friday night Sarai and I went over to John's and played DDR, but Sarai got frustrated at her whiteness while I shook my booty like... a... professional booty shaker or something. Saturday was all kinds of fun, Kate and her friend Robin and Sarai and I met up with Cam and Charlie and John and Rachel and Stoney and everybody else for the football game. Kate is turning out to be the awesomest person. I've had her in a class every year since my first semester at school, and I never talked to her because I was too shy and she was too mysterious and all that bullshit, but then I finally got some balls this semester and talked to her and she's way cool. I knew a girl who dressed like she does had to be someone I would get along with. She has a website on which she sells purses and monsters and scarves and probably other things, and that website is http://www.madewithrobotlove.com and maybe if you folks buy stuff from her she'll give me a cut of the action and I can buy that new life I've always wanted. She's supposed to be making me a shirt but who knows what's up with that. Plus she "accidentally" grabbed my junk at the game last night and turned bright red and couldn't stand up from laughing too hard. She's so shy it's cute. Anyway.

So how do you get lost and end up in Laporte when you're riding your bike, you ask? I'll tell you. You go the other way on the trail you usually take, and find out it's just this lame little loop and you assume you end up back on the road you turned off of, but really you're on some other road that goes perpendicular to the original road, and don't realize it until you see lots of stuff that says Laporte on it, and then you realize you've been riding way longer than you should have been. Then you just orient the mountains on your right and ride back until things look familiar again. I love riding my bike. I wish it wasn't getting cold soon. I thought I lost my green jacket, but then I realized I just left it in my car. Whew. The day I lose that jacket, I will die a little inside.

That new story I put up last time was not the story I was originally working on. That story was/is about a plane and I might still finish it. But unfortunately I am otherwise dry of ideas for stories right now. So for the none of you that come here to read stories, sucks to be you. I mean, sorry.

Apparently I'm "trim" according to Kate's roommate Erin, who is "tall" and has "red hair." That means I'm "fit" which is not a word I would ever consider using to describe how I look, but even since Kate told me Erin said that, I've looked in the mirror and been like "Oh hell yeah I'm fit, look at me, all trim and shit." Kate says I don't wear enough form fitting clothing. Not directly she said that, but I inferred it. But if I move down to a medium, I'll be one of those guys who wears shirts to show off his "hot" body and I will never be one of those guys, so sorry ladies.

September 28th is Leslie's birthday, so if I don't update again by then, let's all wish Leslie a happy birthday!

September 30th is Kate's birthday, so if I don't update again by then, let's all wish Kate a happy birthday!

September 30th is Weezer/Foo Fighters concert, so let's all wish Cam and I an awesome time at the concert! Sucks that I can't go to Kate's birthday party though. But it is Weezer.

October 8th is Against Me! in Wyoming, and I'm pretty sure I'm going up. It's a Saturday night so if anyone wants to go see what promises to be the musical equivalent of the second coming of Christ, let me know.

October 9th is Against Me! in Denver, so blah blah blah read the above paragraph, and if you're too lazy to sit in a car for a few hours on Saturday, come on Sunday! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment