Sunday, December 05, 2004

I think if you took a poll of hair length related to what level a person is in college, you'd find that freshmen have the longest hair on average. I think this is because they're all "free" now that they're not at home and they don't have to cut their hair. They also have a little strut to their walk that goes away after freshman year when they realize that nobody thinks they're cool. This is my freshmen observation of the day.

So I'd appreciate it if this ice would melt on the sidewalks because I'm sick of looking like an ass almost falling down.

I got the foam thing for my bed yesterday and I put it on today and tonight should be comfortable.

Last night I went down to Greeley (where it smells strongly of ass) to hang out with Leslie and her friend Heather. We played Mario vs Donkey Kong at Borders until Heather got off, then went back to her house and ordered pizza and played Simpsons Life, which is Life, basically. I lost pretty bad. I only had 800,000 bucks at the end. Leslie won with like 1.16 million dollars. At this point in my life, losing the game of Life that bad was pretty depressing. It's just a board game, though, right?

I did my presentation on Saul Williams last week. It went fine. Thanks for your concern. People laughed, and I'm fairly sure it was with me and not at me, so that's always good.

Tomorrow is a homework day. Which means I'll find any excuse to not do homework. I only have a week of school left, you'd think I could muster up some enthusiasm for the last week, but no. I did write a paper today, though. It's solid B work, which is all I can handle right now because I hate all things English at this point in my education. At least I don't have any finals.

Tomorrow night is the Subway Christmas party. Every time I show up to work people ask if I'm going to the party. I might go, except for one thing. It's at Subway. But who knows, even though I checked the "No, I ain't coming to your party" box on the sign up form, I might go make a cameo. There's supposed to be some cake. Plus all my adoring fans at work would like to see me. But it's at Subway. And I hate that place. Meh. Cake.

You ever get the feeling that something's missing in your life, but you don't know what? That's a weird little feeling.

I watched the Eternal Sunshine commentary tonight. It was pretty weak. But I watched the movie anyway and it's still one of my all-time favorites. Which means when I make my parents watch it they won't get it, but whatever.

Leslie's supposed to come up tomorrow after she works. She IMed me while I was watching the movie and told me I could come down to Heather's house again tonight, but it's too late now. And I'm retarded and deleted the IM with Heather's phone number in it. So... yeah. My bad. I feel bad now. So... yeah. I think that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment