Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Great! Alright, so here we are. My first post in Denver. And this one goes out to Brian.

I did buy the Rock Band packs for both Rancid and Rise Against. I can only tell you how they are on drums, because that's really all I play, but both are pretty damn fun on drums anyway. I'm sure they might be a little more boring on guitar because the punk tracks generally seem to be pretty bland on guitar. But if you're a drummer, you should go for it.

Beatles Rock Band will cause me to lose my job and probably all my friends as well. I'm so fucking excited for that game it makes me ashamed of myself.

The new job at the publishing company is good. Right now all we're doing is sampling books to college professors to see if they'd be interested in buying them. But really, all that matters to me is that instead of working 7 to 6 like I did at Hertz, I am working 8 to 4:30, and I am so much happier than I have been in years. People at the job are cool, I have a lot of energy, I live in the city, the view from my apartment is sweet, and I can walk to a kick ass record store. So things are good. Only bad things are parking (street parking can kiss my ass) and elevators (one of the three elevators is generally working, which as you can imagine is awesome for a 15 story apartment building). Good things associated with that: exercise! Walking fifteen minutes from my parking spot and up nine flights of stairs should kick my ass back into shape.

I'll write a full post later on. Also, the Weezer track pack is good this week, and the Blink 182 one isn't bad either. I fucking love Rock Band. Cool beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment