Friday, July 31, 2009

I could have just commented on Brian's post below, but I also wanted to ring in with a full post devoted to this:

Weezer has become the worst band in the world. Oh. My. God. It's a travesty. I wish they would change their name to avoid completely sullying their earlier work. I guess when I'm talking to my kids about Weezer I'll just probably tell them that Weezer released two albums: Blue and Pinkerton. Everything after that was some foreign band who evaded copyright and trademark laws and came out five years later with a string of progressively worse euro trash pop. Let's just go with that. When it comes to Weezer, I can totally stop partying. And unless the reviews for this new album come out saying that aside from the three new songs I just kind of started to listen to it's awesome, my Weezer days are over. Really sucks, because they did release two of the absolute best albums I've ever heard. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment