Thursday, July 23, 2009

Here's what's going to happen here: This post is totally directed to Adam, but anyone can join the discussion. Sure, I could have just sent him an email, but that's soooooooooo 20th century. These days, only the Amish email.

So, Adam (and everyone), did you buy any of the new tracks for Rock Band this week? If so, I'm curious as to your thoughts. I've looked at the charts and the Rise Against and Rancid packs both look entertaining enough. I was just wondering what your opinion was.

Also, how about that Beatles: Rock Band, huh? Game looks amazing. Cannot wait. Super glad they have "Twist and Shout" on the disc, as that's one of the Top 5 songs I was hoping for.

While I'm at the questions directed to Adam, what's your new job at the publishing company? And when does it start up? Have you moved yet? Anyway, congratulations on the big move!

Email. Pshaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment