Monday, April 26, 2010

Here's the Avett Brothers setlist from last Tuesday. Solid. And, it was almost completely different from the last time I saw them, which is cool. A lot of bands kind of have the set songs from their old albums that they play, but it seems like these guys switch it up a good amount. I Killed Sally's Lover rocked. I could have done without Yardsale or Bella Donna, and replaced them with two better songs from the Gleams, but whatever.

A CAROLINA JUBILEE:
Love Like the Movies
I Killed Sally's Lover

MIGNONETTE:
Swept Away
The New Love Song

FOUR THIEVES GONE:
The Fall (opener)
Colorshow
Denouncing November Blue

THE GLEAM:
Yardsale

EMOTIONALISM:
Shame
Salina

THE SECOND GLEAM:
Bella Donna (encore)

I AND LOVE AND YOU:
I and Love and You
January Wedding
Head Full of Doubt/Road Full of Promise
Kick Drum Heart
Tin Man
Incomplete and Insecure (closer)
Laundry Room (encore and awesome)

They also played two new songs, both of which featured the banjo and no piano! I think they're new, anyway. I have all their albums and I don't have these two songs. They were both really good, so here's hoping there's a little more banjo on this next album.

No comments:

Post a Comment