Friday, April 30, 2010

Adam: First of all, that story is crazy. I think that would really freak me out, if someone tried to open my door while I was sleeping. Not cool.

Second, (and most importantly), you've read about this Bad Astronaut mini-tour, yes? A whopping four dates, all in California? I've always thought it was a bit much, people coming from other parts of the country just for a show, but I'd be willing to make the trek for Bad Astronaut. What about you? If we could get tickets, would you be willing to go out to California? Either do a little road trip from Denver, or just meet up there? What do you say? Dates are (in case you haven't seen them) July 8-11.

Okay. That's about it for now. Oh, good news: That Octavia Butler book, Dawn, the last book I have to read this semester? It's actually pretty decent. For sci-fi, it's pretty good. The cringes have been kept to a minimum, which is nice. All right. It's Friday. Holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment