Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gay people going to prom? What’s this world coming to? Can you just imagine? The thought of two women… kissing… licking on each other… it turns me so on… I mean off. It makes me sick. The only thing that could be worse than that would be if two dudes wanted to go to prom. It makes me want to cancel prom. ALL PROMS! I think until we eradicate the gay menace from society, we should make everything illegal. Christ, if gays can go to prom, what next? I’ll tell you what next. Some dude jerking off a horse during a wedding ceremony marrying him, three children, a rug, and a Muslim. You go, Mississippi. Cancel that prom. It was really becoming a distraction to learning, unlike now that it’s a worldwide news story and things have really settled down.

No comments:

Post a Comment