Wednesday, November 03, 2004

You know, I didn't realize how hard this would hit me. But George Bush is our president again and I've lost faith in humanity. I don't even want to go on living in this world, seriously. I'm not suicidal, but how can I participate in such a fucked up world, where gay marriage is an issue, where we don't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks of us, where we'll reelect a terrible president because he has "convictions?" Bush won the popular vote. That's fucked up. Having done not a single good thing since he's been in office, he got more popular. I don't get it. All day I haven't been able to concentrate, not so much because of the idea that Bush will be in office four more years, but because our citizens are so stupid or gullible or arrogant that we reelected him. I'm upset at us. I can't believe that this so called greatest country in the world is so fucking dumb.

This has convinced me that there is no God, and religion is a crock of shit. And if I'm wrong, then send me straight to hell, because I couldn't stand to be eternally in heaven, a place full of religious zealots who vote for taking rights away from women and gays. I'd shoot the place up, or kill myself, or something. Heaven is not a place I want to be, nor is this country. Thank you, those of you who voted for Kerry. We tried.

I'm not saying all religious people are evil. I don't say that ever. To clarify the ideas in this short post I wrote this article: http://bkservo.tripod.com/election.html Read it if you're as pissed as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment