Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is dangerous. I don't have a plan for this post. Normally I have some sort of rough idea of what I'm going to say, but nope, not this time. Totally on the fly. Off the cuff. Improvised. Stream of consciousness. From my thoughts, to my fingers, to you. Uncensorsed. Shit. Uncensored. See, I'm not even going back to fix my typos. My sister just commented on a bizarre commercial for chewing tobacco. Or fake chewing tobacco, she says. She seems very confused. As am I. And are you, probably.

This is why this is dangerous. I guess maybe I could say a few things in response to Adam's recent posts. So here goes, in no particular order: Commenting on racism, Adam? That sounds BORING. I'm glad you didn't devote a WHOLE POST to something so boring. I suggest buying things online. In store experiences are boring and so 20th century. I don't like fancy technology like touch screens, either, but Coraline came out in 3D and that movie is cool and not boring. Everything else in 3D, however, seems boring.

Someone gave me a thesaurus one time, but it was a boring gift, so I threw it away.

This is really just an obligatory post, I'm not gonna lie. I'm leaving again. Up to Syracuse, New York for a bachelor/bachelorette party. I'll be back Sunday. That means no update from me in the next few days, regardless of the fact that it's been over a week since my last post and I've been not-traveling the entire time. So... yes. But hey, check it out. It's only March 11th, and this will mark our 30th post of the year. That's crazy. We're already past the one-third mark of surpassing our record-breaking 75 posts in one year. It's true -- I don't think any other blog has ever posted more than 75 times in one year. Why, that's an average of one post every 4.866666666666666666 days! Who can possibly top that?! Impossible!

Oh, and I got into grad school. One of my grad schools, anyway. Haven't heard from the other four. Regardless, this amateur shit will turn into professional shit starting this August. Mark your calendars.

1 comment:

  1. I think back on that commercial and am still soooo confused. :(

    Yay grad school! :D Yay emoticons! :P

    ReplyDelete