Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Oh no, I somehow missed a total Super Bowl commercial scandal! The commercial that I thought was really funny with the little boy telling his mom’s new boyfriend to keep his hands off his mama and Doritos was racist! Darn. I can never pick out racism. I guess at this point I should assume that if there is something that features, mentions, talks about, shows, etc. people who aren’t white men, it’s probably racist, sexist, ageist, or some other kind of offense. And if it only features white men, it’s racist too! So apparently because the little boy is black, the commercial is actually subversively pointing out that black kids often get raised by single moms. Racism at its finest. As long as you totally discount the fact that there are tons of white people, Asians, Latinos, etc. that are also raised by single parents. And the boy slaps that guy in the face, showing that black people are physically abusive. AND, and I just thought of this one, the new boyfriend stares at the mom’s ass as she walks away: RACIST because it shows that black people love asses, and SEXIST because the woman is treated as a piece of meat! Also, the commercial is obviously racist because they don’t show a single white person, or Asian, or Latino, or Middle Easterner, or anything. It’s all black people! What are they, saying interracial relationships are wrong? And the name of their chips are Doritos! Sounds Mexican to me. Speak English in this country!

My point is, everything is an –ist if YOU are an –ist. The only reason you would see racism in that commercial is if YOU are a racist, inherently looking for that kind of thing. Otherwise, you just saw a funny commercial for Doritos. It’s a strange paradox that the people in this country screaming about how everything is racist are the people that are keeping racism alive. If one of these racists hadn’t brought up the notion that because black people were on TV it was racist, it wouldn’t have been racist. But now they’re actually talking about this on the radio like it’s a thing. It’s not a thing!

Sorry about all the f-bombs in that last post, but it had been a while since I went all f-crazy. We’ll try to keep that to a minimum in this post, okay?

FUCK Comcast up their fucking stupid fuckfaced fucking fuckholes. I fucking can’t stand those fucking shitwads, those fucking turd burglars, those fucking fuckwits. Fuck em. I got a DVR from those cock goblins last Monday, and yesterday the shitty piece of shit went out. Every time I push the goddamn play button the shitbox fucking resets itself! ONE WEEK I had the fucking piece of dogshit. One motherfucking week. So I’m talking to Comcast last night about it, and the asshat on the phone tells me that I can go exchange the thing for a new one. I asked him if this new shitty waste of plastic and metal would last more than a week, and he “assure”d me that it would, because they would make sure to give me a “good, working” unit this time. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE FIRST ONE? A fucking practical joke? Thanks for signing up for the DVR – to build you up to using one, we’re going to send you a box full of kitty shit and dog droppings, and once that one shits itself after a week, YOU can come to US to get your working one. And the guy’s going on and on like he’s doing me a favor by making this exchange free. I tell you what, Comcast. LAST fucking straw. See what happens when this one breaks. And if I can’t watch Lost tonight because of your shitty technology, the bomb threat you receive tomorrow will not be (unlike the garbage you try to pass off as a DVR) fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment