Saturday, December 05, 2009

New York, your weather here is disappointing and confusing. So while people in Virginia got snow, we just got shitty rain and wind? WTF?

Hugh Grant has a new movie coming out. Believe me, I'm just as surprised as you are that I know this. I think someone should invent a device that traps people in certain decades. For instance, Hugh Grant shouldn't have been allowed to progress past the 90s. Weezer, also, should be locked in the 90s. Eddie Murphy, the 80s. George W. Bush, the 50s (zing!).

I love the crazy names generic cereals have. At the moment, I have both Honey Nut Scooters and Frosted Mini Spooners. I'm sensing a theme.

In case you're wondering, I do a pretty good Cher impersonation. I'm available for birthday parties and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs.

I apologize for such a short entry. I'll be back soon. (I'm serious about this reaching 150 posts thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment