Friday, August 21, 2009

I am back from Arizona. I have pictures and I wrote a little journal while I was out there. That will be up sometime. I'm filthy and need to take a shower, so that's what's happening now. But be prepared for the most intense blog entry I've ever made. Maybe. (Maybe as in, maybe it's the most intense, and also, maybe I'll actually do that)

Top 5 Beatles Rock Band Songs:
1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
2. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends
3. I'm Looking Through You
4. I am the Walrus
5. Helter Skelter
6. Get Back
7. Don't Let Me Down
8. Come Together
9. Back in the USSR
10. A Hard Day's Night

Those are not 5, nor are they in any particular order, but they're the 10 I'm most looking forward to. 11 is the fucking Abbey Road full album download, because fucking Abbey Road is the best fucking album ever made. Pardon my french. Fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment