Friday, August 07, 2009

I thought In the Loop was fantastic. If there's a theater around you that's showing it -- and you're not offended by some goddamn, motherfucking, cock-balls-arse language -- then I'd recommend checking it out. Seriously, there's a shitload (sorry, had to) of obscenities. Makes a Kevin Smith movie seem PG. Still, it's all in the name of hilarity.

Okay, now for the real reason I'm posting. I've started writing a quasi-joke poem and I couldn't think of the word I needed. In fact, I still don't know what the word is. Something along the lines of "to say something deep." But in one word. I had "philosophize," but that just doesn't quite seem right. I feel like there's a different, better word. After a few minutes of fruitlessly searching dictionary.com, I type in "say something deep," knowing that it's not going to give me what I need. Instead, I get the following result, via Ask.com: "What are some deep things to say to a girl you want to hook up with?" This is the question posed by a user at Yahoo Answers. Here's the post, verbatim:
Theres this really cool girl ive known for about 2 years and i think we both really like each other but were not officially bf&gf what should i say to her thats really deep ive already tried alot X-x help?
After a handful of answers along the lines of "be yourself," "be nice," blah blah blah, we get to the REAL helpful advice:
Oh dang lets bang
tell her you want to feast on her snatch like thanksgiving dinner BOOOOYAAAA!
i love u and suck my cock pls
Man. If only I had Yahoo Answers in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment