Monday, August 10, 2009

I don't know what it takes to become an honorary British citizen, but I feel like I'm halfway-to-six-elevenths of the way there. (Fractions were never my strong suit. Maybe because, deep down, I'm better tailored for the METRIC SYSTEM? [I realize they still use fractions with the metric system, but I was going for the cheap joke. (Guess it didn't PAY OFF! [Sorry. (Man, I really love embedded parentheticals, huh? [Totes!])])]) (Speaking of embedded parentheticals, when I finally tie the loose ends together, it looks like some tricked-out emoticon. [Maybe a double-or-triple chinned emoticon? (I like that!)])

What the hell was I talking about five minutes ago? Oh, right. Honorary British citizen. I saw In the Loop and I've been rewatching "The Thick of It." I'm reading The Rachel Papers by Martin Amis. I've been listening to a bunch of Beatles records to prep for the sure-to-be-awesome Beatles: Rock Band. And... I feel like there's one more thing, but I can't think of it.

So, next time you see me, you can go ahead and call me Sir Brian. I'm sure the whole knighthood thing is customary with becoming an honorary citizen, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment