Friday, February 27, 2009

Alright, so I changed a couple things. I think I killed our old comments so sorry to everyone who left one. If you want, you can re-comment. I apologize. I didn't know this would happen.

Second, I put that followers thing over there on the right. I have no idea how to use it, but you should figure it out and follow us so we look like we have fans.

Third, the comments are now BELOW the posts, where they should be. I don't really know why they used to be above the posts, but now they're in a logical place. So, once you're done reading a post, you can just comment away. Wonderful.

Fourth, when I updated all this stuff, it kind of screwed up the old layout. There was a lot of white space and no differentiation between different posts made on the same day. Thus, this new look. I actually like it quite a bit because it retains a similar color scheme to the old one and it's really pretty organized looking. So, yeah, I'm sorry about the comments, and I'm sorry if I pissed anyone off by doing this, but it's done and not only will I not undo it, I don't even know how to undo it. So enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:49 PM

    I feel like following you guys doesn't make you look cooler, it just makes me look creepier.

    ReplyDelete