Saturday, February 07, 2009

Today Sarai came over and we saw each other for the first time in years. It was kind of like nothing had ever happened, except she lost some weight and I gained it. And she's married. But it was nice to have an old friend over and just hang out. She shared She & Him with me, and now I need to make her a couple mix CDs because I've got music she doesn't know she's missing out on. We had Five Guys. I'm glad she's back in the world and happy.

I need to move out of Fort Collins. This place blows. If I wanted to live in a town full of douchebag college kids and old people, I'd live... well, here. But I don't. So I need to move.

Joe Rogan's comedy special on Netflix is hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. I wish I was a standup comedian. I like it when people laugh at me. When I'm trying to get them to. Not as much when I'm not.

Anyway,

No comments:

Post a Comment