Thursday, November 12, 2009

Have you visited Daytrotter recently? Lucero is the band of the day. You've heard me and Adam mention their awesome live show, now check them out for yourself. They have three cuts from the new album, 1372 Overton Park, and a re-recording of "That Much Further West." With horns. Neat stuff. If you haven't heard the original version of "That Much Further West," I'd still very much recommend checking it out, but this version is a fine introduction to the song. It's a great little ditty.

This comedy story is driving me insane. I'm officially submitting it tomorrow morning/afternoon, but, until then, I'm going nuts trying to edit it.

Yannos and Ashley are visiting this weekend. Visitors! Exciting! Exclamation point! Have a good weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment