Wednesday, September 16, 2009

These are the topics running through my mind recently:

1. We can all assume now that there is a God, and his name is Beatles Rock Band

2. If I could force myself to be attracted to men, I'd do it, because women suck

3. Listening to loud music in bed in the dark is the best thing ever, and can only be enhanced illegally

4. I want to write something but I don't know what

5. I love tapas but I hate spending $50 on dinner

6. I sometimes feel like I'm at the verge of some kind of break. Breakthrough. Breakdown. I can't tell which

7. I'm very grateful to have the friends I have

8. I like living alone, but it is finally starting to feel lonely

9. I really would like someone to take a look at this blog and then give Brian and me money to write for them

10. I wish politicians would go away and that we could live together in anarchy

No comments:

Post a Comment