Thursday, September 03, 2009

You know we here at the Irreverent Times Journal like to be topical, so how about this: How about that health care, huh? Man, it sure would be nice if everyone had free health care. It'd be great because poor people could have health care and you could get sick and you could still have money afterwards. I think that would be great. Everyone could be alive forever! I'd like to give homeless people medicine myself! I also think I'd like unicorns to shit rainbows on my piles and piles of million dollar bills. Free health care for everybody!

And then there's the other side of the argument. Fuck poor people. If those lazy bastards would get off their lazy bastard asses and get a job, maybe they'd have health care. I don't want to have to pay for Johnny No Job Fatass No Exercise Triple Bypass Every Six Months Because He Can't Stop Eating FUCKING Quarter Pounders With Cheese Five Times A Day over there's health care. I run MILES and I eat SALAD and I'm so fucking healthy it makes me sick. Good thing I have health care, huh, you slobbering pile of human dung. I hope you die, which you probably will, because you can't afford health care and that's the way natural selection works.

I love politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment